Friday, October 21, 2005

WHY

Why is it that a little child,,,,,
Longs to step in his father's boot,,,,,
And the father with all his plight,,,,
Longs to be a child once more,,,,,,
Why is it that we lose to see,,,,,
The love and care of our dear ones,,,,,,
And why do then we yearn for them ,,,,,,
When we know they can never return,,,,,,,,
Why is it that some spend their life ,,,,
yearning for more and more,,,,,,,,
While there are so many others,,,,,
Who care little for what these treasures store,,,,,,
Why is it that luck favors some ...
When all of us bear the brunt.,,,,,
Why is it that "ONLY" some get what they want
When the others've toiled the same amount......
Why is it that these viccitudes ,,,,,,,,,,
Hurt me more than others,,,,,,,
Why is it that I enclose myself,,,,,,,
In wraps of anxiety and bother,,,,,,,,
Why is it that I fail to see,,,,,,
The kindness of THEE,,,,,
Why is it I forget to concede ,,,,,,
How lucky I have been,,,,,,,
Why is this pessimism,,,,,,
Concomitant with me,,,,,,,,
When I know ,inspite of all,,,
How lucky I have been,,,,,,,,,,

No comments: