Tuesday, March 17, 2009

My Nook

The summer night breezes have an awesome feel to them....
The humidity and the sultry mumbai weather was driving me nuts till a day ago i discovered this li'l nook in my house where i could sit and gaze, albeit only huge buildings and thankfully some lush green old trees and enjoy the summer evening breeze.....

It has the capacity to set me free..... It lets my mind run in millions of directions, all incoherent, yet touching some unrealized, unacknowledged needs, dreams or pain of mine.... It makes me fall in love with the concept of love and belongingness...... It makes me love the bond that i am in and yet it frees and pushes me to go and grab all the dreams and aspirations that are waiting for me to be held in these small hands........
The nook gives voice to my solitude and the view from there gives it vision....
Its the painted imagery of how i want my life to be...... tranquil, serene and yest bustling with hope, energy and love....

1 comment:

abhivyakti said...

Beautifully expressed ...keep smiling,always :)