Tuesday, February 03, 2009

What If .....

****************************************************************

Hi... I guess I am in love....


Really!!!.. wow....That comes as a surprise !!


Yeah I know... But I think I have found the one I would want to spend my life with !!!

Thats great!!! so who is the lucky gal? and have u told her about it....

She is my school friend... I admired her in school...... but then we lost touch... met her this time .... and believe me ,,, I havent stopped loving her.... But i need to tell it to her....

Thats nice... so what are you waiting for... Go and tell her...

I don't know.. if she likes me or not.. I don't know if she is in a relationship.... I know nothing about her... You are the one who has to help me.... plz plz plz

How can I help u????

Listen .. I would introduce you to her over chat.... She is moving to delhi and u can help her with contacts and general helping around.....befriend her and please get this info out ...... plz plz .... I want to know if she is seeing someone.... for if she is then I would stay away.... please do this for me....... U r a great friend!!!

No Probs.... Will try my best :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii............. I am SOOOOOOOOOO Happy.....Thanks Thanks so much.......Thanks for sending those flowers on my behalf....... Thanks for sending the chocs,,,, She loves me .... Thanksssss :)

Anything for a friend.... Glad i was of some help....

I owe this to you....

Come on.... now enjoy..... and Many many Congratulations !!!!!

You know.... thanks for letting me cry like a child on your shoulders.... Thanks for those walks when i thought i have lost her.....Thanks for that...Thanks for everything.....

Its OK .... Anytime for a friend... So lets celebrate....

Yes :)... But first lets find someone for you....yaar kisi ko to haan bolo.... Log mare jaate hain....

No I ain't good enough....

Come on... who said so.... you are too good.....

Is it??? I still would believe I am not good enough....

Whatever..... lets celebrate.. you are the first one i broke this news to.... lemme tell this to my friends... and thanks once again for everything :)).... chalo cya... Bbye....

BBye......

........Yes I may be 'good' but i am not 'good enough'... have never been good enough for you.... 4 silent years and i have kept it hidden in my heart..... will forever do so....
But then i think.... 'what if' i had told you ever about it.... the 'what if' would always remian.....

********************************************************************


3 comments:

Ships said...

But alas! Life is full of 'wat ifs'... There's not much we can do, but to not leave a scope for them... Never hold your emotions... let them flow... :)

Ships said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aphrodite said...

how come i missed this ?? and i am not talking just about the post :) ..