Monday, August 28, 2006

A Beautiful day!!!



For the first time at Ahmedabad , I was awake to welcome the first ray that broke into my room ,,,,so resplendent,,,,,, bright but not intense,,,, warm but not scorching,,,,
The bluish, reddish sky , the scent of dawn , the morning calls of birds,,,, the heavenly message effusing out of every being , animate or inanimate…..
The world asleep around me, many perhaps just a wee bit before,,,, the silence encompassing me,,,,,
Something drew me to move out and feel it, my feet guided me on their own accord,,,
The outside world was thousand times enchanting than from that little nook assigned to me ,,,,,,
And then this beautiful morn inadvertently took me back to several such breathtaking morns witnessed earlier,,,
Is it different from them???? Is the feel similar,,,,
Yes,, its different,,,, very very different,,,,,
The morn here is mystical, the voices soothing but unknown, giving pleasure but not faith,,,,,
The earlier morns had mundane but familiar sounds , ones you could relate to,,, ones that personified faith and love and care even when generated unconsciously,,,,,
The world earlier was viewed by a mortal, someone tied down to things,, every bit of sky seemed your own,,,,
But here you can’t claim, its just to witness and seek momentary pleasure,,,,

But whatever it might be,,,, I feel happy after so long,,,
This Sunday morn, I’ve seen the other side of this city,,,, so aesthetic , so serene,,,,
And I look forward to spend this beautiful day!!!!!

2 comments:

aphrodite said...

wow...u beautifully written...i just wonder how nice it wud have been had u expressed it in poem :)

Kabira said...

have to gone to famous old city morning walk in ahd.