Friday, April 07, 2006

tagging Love

I've been tagged :(( and that too quite mercilessly on the topic that i've been shying off rather asininely to write on . Pyaar , ishq aur mohabbat : the rules to this game are as ambiguous as it can be,,,,But still we all tread on it ; finding our own paths , own way and our own comrade on it .Each of us dream of someone special and am I an exception to it ????

Before starting let me refresh your memory regarding the "tagging" business .
1. The tagged victim has to come up with 8 different points of their perfect lover
2. You have to mention the sex of the target.
3. Tag 8 victims to join this game and leave a comment on their comments saying they've been tagged.
4. If tagged the 2nd time, there's no need to post again.

So here's my pandora box unleashed :


1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

:D,,,U see i'm really an exception to it,,,,,so aphrodite u have to wait for me to really write something on "LOVE" :))
On a more serious note,,,,,,The day that person comes along my way , I would be loving and falling for him irrespective of what all i think or want in that guy ,,,,so frnds me waiting for that day,,and definitely then i would update this:D


and I'm simply going to enjoy the nxt part . I tag : abhivyakti , aphrodite, poornima , sneha , sarika , anant , sindhu , chavvi:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"" And for autumns to come , this bare tree would remind you of ME "" thts why th pic in orkut ..

Sinjhini said...

ya,,,thts the reason:)